Patent Pending ™
- Each player gets three rolls of the puck.
- In order for a roll to count in a certain space, the puck must pass completely over the line into that space. For example, in order for a roll to count in the “Take 1” space, it must completely pass over the line before it.
- Take 1: Active player takes 1 drink.
- Make a rule: Active player will add a rule to the game.
- Examples: No player is allowed to say drink, drank, or drunk or that player
must take a drink.
- Give 1: Active player selects another player to take 1 drink.
- Chug Roll: At the beginning of the game, it must be decided to use 1 or 2
dice for this space. When you land on “Chug Roll” the dice must be rolled
and what you roll is the number of seconds you will chug your beer.
- Truth or Dare: Roll 2 dice.
- If the result is 6 or lower the active player selects “Truth or Dare” , the
other players determine what that will be.
- If the result of the roll is 7 or higher, the active player can give the “Truth
or Dare” to whoever he or she chooses.
- Give 2: Active player chooses another player to take 2 drinks. They can also
choose to split and give 1 drink to 2 players.
- Group Shot: Everyone partakes in a shot of their favorite drink.
If in three rolls of the puck a player fails to score anything, it is an automatic “Chug Roll”. But this can change, the house may choose a different penalty.
* Each Player’s turn gets 4 “downs” or rolls of the puck.
* Each player tries to score a “touchdown” by rolling a puck into the touchdown space.
* A player can also score a “touchdown” by rolling their pucks into the spaces marked numerically and collectively scoring 100 or more “yards”.
* If a puck rules short of the field of play or rolls off of the board completely, it is a “loss of down”.
* If a puck rolls into the “loss of down” space, you score nothing and move onto the next roll.
* When a player scores a “touchdown” or 100 yards, the player can have 1 roll to score an extra point at the goal post on the other end of the board.
* If a player rolls 3 pucks and is not confident they can score a “touchdown” or the 100 yards, they can roll their last puck for a “field goal”
THE ENFORCER CUP
- 2 to 4 Players
- Each side gets 3 pucks and 1 die
- The Box: Land in this space and that puck goes into the penalty box where it will stay throughout gameplay until you roll a 2 or 5 at the beginning of your next turn.
- Penalty Shot: Opposing side gets one free roll at your goal
- Face Off: Each side will take turns rolling their pucks at the point of center ice. The opposing side going first. Whoever gets closest to center ice gets 1 point. Fight
- Fight: Each side will roll their die. The higher roll gets 1 point.
- Goal: To score a goal the puck must land in the goal without touching the red line around the goal. 1 point.